30 total views, 1 views today
In my netiquette, the general guidelines for conduct on this blog are described.
A netiquette is also about good behavior on a website.
This is not an exhaustive list, but I think you understand the point:
- It is not allowed to copy posts or parts thereof (from this blog) without clear indication of author and source. Leave a comment for the post if you intend to borrow posts or parts thereof so that I will be informed of the use of my thoughts or words elsewhere.
- The owner of this blog is the moderator and approves all relevant comments.
- Advertising of products or services is not allowed.
- Keep a polite tone
- Recognize each other’s views and feedback, but comment favorably on them.
- Preferably avoid irony and sarcasm.
- Stick to the topic you comment on.
- Use your common sense with your language when commenting.
- Do not respond to negative comments (If moderator approves them) with negative comments. Answer positive.
- Do not use direct links in comments.
- Respect the privacy and attitudes of others.
- If someone asks a question and you may know the answer, then help
- Political, racist or otherwise offensive or discriminatory comments will not be approved.
With these points, I hope that everyone who visits my blog can have a positive experience.
Just for a good order. Since I am also a user of my own blog, the netiquette also applies to me.
This is version 1.0 of the netiquette. If you have feedback on my netikette, please leave a comment.
Are you a webmaster?
If you are a webmaster looking for a netiquette, then you are welcome to use the items from my list that you like best. A network etiquette on a website with written dialogue can help us to communicate better. For me, it is important that we can meet in positive dialogue as we move and interact on the Internet.